Maize / Makai / Corn Flour
- Maize flour (makka) is made using the dried corn grain, which is milled into smooth, pale yellow colored flour
- Great in prevention of diseases like diabetes, heart ailments, lowering hypertension and many others
- Maize flour can be used exactly as wheat flour in making bread, confectioneries, breakfast meals and more
- Maize flour, also called corn flour is highly rich in protein, dietary fibre and very low in fat
- Free from Harmful Chemicals, Pesticides & No Additives
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.
- Store Name: CHETAN AGRO AND FOODS PACKAGING
- Vendor: CHETAN AGRO AND FOODS PACKAGING
#901, 9A main, Behind Maxwell school, HRBR layout, 1st Block, KalyanaNagar
- No ratings found yet!